If you read my last post (Project 366: The Weeks of Eating Out, Cars Cars Cars, and Successes!), you would know that I talked about the successes at my job aka selling cars. Well, after that post was published...I sold ANOTHER one. It was a half deal, but I won't bother going into semantics and all the details about that. IT'S A SALE :) and ANOTHER ONE AT THAT!
1. My job!
2. Cooler temperatures (it is Kentucky, so the humid weather will be back!)
3. My bow necklace that I got for $4.99 at Target (you can sort of see it in the picture above).
1. What's that?
2. Whenever I get a chance at home, I try to catch up
3. Facebook and twitter updates.
1. Honey Honey Boo Boo Child or whatever it is called.
2. Teen Moms (the TLC show).
3. Army Wives.
2. Keeneland (for those who don't know... it is like the Derby, but lasts all of October and April).
Too many songs to list!
1. Outfit for hubby's official/unofficial going away ceremony. He'll be coming home with me afterwards, but leaving a few days later to prepare for deployment.
2. When I'll organize the house between my schedule and the upcoming deployment. I just want to get the house in order, so I don't have to worry about it again.
3. I wish had already responded to my emails. Each day becomes more overwhelming. I'm just going to have to sit down and do it. Check it off that list!
1. Trying to keep inspired to come up with posts for blogging. I once was blogging about 5-7 times a week. Now, it is 1-2 times. Time is NOT the issue. I just simply have nothing to blog about.
2. Branding myself, due to my job and what it entails.
3. Selling MORE cars, trucks, SUVS, vans, etc. You get the idea.
1. Hubby is safe when he deploys
2. I hope to sell at least 8 to 10 cars next month.
3. My favorite shows were back on (Glee, The Client List, Hoarders, etc).